About this role
DTLA architecture firm is seeking a dynamic BIM Manager to join their team. This design-oriented firm specializes in large-scale mixed-use retail projects and is moving toward taking on more local work. This is a unique opportunity to become a studio-wide Revit/BIM resource for a 70-person design firm.
- Be a studio-wide resource for BIM - train new staff, assist IT team, create and update BIM standards, assist with budgeting for software and hardware costs
- Provide support to project teams - help set up project files, regularly monitor project files as they progress, interface with team members and project managers, assist with complex modeling questions
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Revit
- Previous experience as a BIM Manager or BIM Coordinator
- Proficiency with Rhino, AutoCAD, and 3D Studio Max, as well as other industry standard software
- An accredited degree in Architecture
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.