Sales Support - Textiles
About this role
**Please note, due to the current situation with Covid-19 this role is currently on hold. We are, however, still accepting applications in anticipation of the role becoming active again. Please do not hesitate to reach out for more information.
An international manufacturer of design textiles are seeking a Sales Support assistant based in their inner-city showroom. The company collaborate closely with renowned architects to deliver projects in both private and public spaces.
- Enter purchase orders, calculate and advise lead times
- Send invoices and quotes to customers
- Respond to requests for information from clients, sales team, and managers
- Provide high standard of customer service
- Maintain tidy and presentable showroom
- Manage data entry in CRM
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
Key Account Manager- High End Interior Product
Represent a unique product to a client list of Tier1 A&D practices! Enjoy an excellent commission structure and work/life balance. Join a small team in the inner suburbs who are passionate about giving back to the community.