Senior Residential Designer - Maternity Cover
About this role
An exceptionally friendly and wonderful high-end residential studio based in the heart of London is looking to employ a talented residential designer at the experienced mid-weight-to-senior level for a five-to-six-month maternity contract. This will be a part-time contract for the first month for hand-over then will go into a full-time role.
The successful candidate will have a strong design sense and an eye for uniquely sourced FF&E to effortlessly create impactful interiors characterised by modern, sophisticated design.
- Working from the design development stage to delivery on site.
- Ability to lead projects, pull together creative concepts and impeccable client presentations.
- Source and manage procurement of FF&E.
- Review and mark-up documentation with technical team.
- Project coordination liaise with suppliers, consultants, contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in high-end residential. Knowledge of modern design and sourcing new artisans and vintage/antique furniture, lighting and objects.
- Fluent in AutoCAD. Knowledge in bespoke joinery beneficial.
- Experience in SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Accurate and efficient.
- Must have previously worked on and delivered projects for high-end residential projects.
- Must be 100% committed to the project at all times, demonstrating enthusiasm and initiative.
Interior Designer/ Documenter - Immediate Start
Add diverse and interesting projects to your CV with an inclusive, dynamic bunch. Bring your Revit talent to an established, global practice and work on an iconic international project. Start immediately