About this role
Creative, Culver City architectural firm seeks Project Architect to lead the design of their multiple educational projects in California.
- Develop project scope and design
- Manage multiple mid-sized architectural projects
- Oversee the design and production of detailing, specs, and construction documents
- Interface with clients, staff, architects, contractors, jurisdictional agencies, and other entities
- Minimum 10 years of experience in educational projects
- BA or BS in Architecture
- Experience with Division of the State Architect (DSA) construction/design processes required
- Experience in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified projects and/or the Collaborative for High Performing Schools (CHPS) preferred
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.