About this role
Consumer focus and innovation are at the center of this world class, award winning brand design firm’s ethos. As an integral part of the multidisciplinary design team the ideal designer for this role will be hyper organized, skilled with modeling and visualization, brand analysis, creative thinking and all aspects of forward-thinking identity creation.
- Display experience in the modelling and manufacturing process with strong visualization skills.
- Execute, refine and be ready to discuss your ideas quickly and easily.
- Possess a natural fascination with prototyping and low fidelity modeling.
- Develop new procedures and strategies for improving workflow.
- Provide rapid responses to clients and fellow team members queries.
- Participate consumer research, conceptualize and develop new products, build prototypes, develop form, and determine materials, construction, mechanisms, shape, color, surface finish, manufacturing processes and packaging in cooperation with other functions involved in new product development processes.
Skills and Experience
- A Minimum of 3 years of practical work experience and a professional degree in spatial or industrial design
- Experience in the advertising sector - specifically in product and environmental branding
- Love to learn, collaborate and mentor
- Ability and tenacity to work both in teams and solo
- Experience with 3D Studio, Rhino, Solidworks Adobe Creative Suite and hand sketching a big plus
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly ambitious designer to work with an excellent diverse team on some huge brand collaborations. This is a chance to work in a fast paced, creative and globally relevant environment with some of the top innovators in the field.