Junior Architectural Designer
About this role
Transcendent design firm looks to hire an intermediate architectural designer who is passionate about crafting spaces that blur the lines between architecture, interiors, and landscape design.
- Collaborate with the in-house team and consultants, under the direction of the Principals, to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Experience with the production,organization, and revision of drawing sets from SD to CD
- Assist in responding and updating drawings to comply with plan check requirements and redlines
- Prepare entitlement submittal packages
- Prepare and manage construction drawings
- Source materials and samples
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- 3+ years of professional experience, including residential/adaptive reuse work
- Working knowledge of Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and 3D modeling software
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a dynamic team in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Strong organizational, communication and relationship management skills
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.