Leading design studio seeks experienced manager for its team
About this role
- Participate in the go/no-go process for new business pursuits as well as perform research/analysis and assist with strategic teaming decisions.
- Manage the proposal process: issue directives and schedules, draft and/or edit original content, schedule and lead reviews, assemble and produce submittals.
- Mentor and manage staff for particular pursuits, ensuring compliance on all deliverables.
- Formulate strategic win themes and key differentiators to be woven into each deliverable.
- Assist in writing and editing project descriptions, case studies, and other marketing collateral/materials.
- Participate and make recommendations regarding communications and PR efforts which align with BD goals.
- Track lead services and public agency sites, circulate information as appropriate.
- Maintain lead information and create weekly marketing agenda from Deltek.
- Ensure quality and consistent messaging and branding throughout marketing efforts.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong interest in architecture and belief in environmental responsibility.
- Minimum 3-5 years of industry experience.
- Strong organizational and management abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Deltek preferred.