About this role
Nationally established AEC firm is seeking a knowledgeable Helpdesk Technician with great people skills to join their growing Technology Team. To be successful in this position, you should have superior problem-solving skills, ability to manage time effectively, and solid technical knowledge of Microsoft based infrastructure. As a Helpdesk Technician, you will be responsible for direct IT support of 150 architects and engineers in the Los Angeles, Pasadena, and San Diego locations. You will also assist the rest of the IT team in supporting 475+ staff firm-wide. This position reports to the Corporate Technology Leader and works with a team of 8.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users for desktop computers, printers, mobile and desktop phones, software deployment, security updates, and patches.
- Build, Configure, Install Windows Desktop, laptop, server, and related peripherals.
- Monitoring internet security and addressing any threat detections.
- Installing and configuring design and production applications
- Isolate and analyze issues within the server and network infrastructure.
- Active Directory user and group management.
- Performs additional duties and projects as required or directed by the supervisor.
- BA in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of work experience in supporting a multi-site Windows environment required.
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration
- Microsoft Server 2012+
- Active Directory 2012
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills conducive to a help desk environment
- VMware V-Sphere & ESXi
- Microsoft Teams/Skype for Business
- OKTA SSO and MFA