Architectural Graduate - Revit Role for Large Scale Projects
About this role
A well-established Melbourne architecture practice with solid systems and processes in place is seeking Architectural Graduates of 2+years post graduate experience. With iconic projects and renowned industry standing, this is a great opportunity to build your career.
- Provide documentation and presentation support for project teams across a variety of sectors, namely; commercial and large-scale multi-residential projects
- Work in a fast-paced studio environment under senior designers and project architects
Skills and experience
- Excellent Revit documentation and Rhino visualisation skills
- Have a strong creative streak and an eagerness to work through detailed projects
- Experience in rendered presentations as well as documentation packages
- Great eye for detail
- Previous experience in large-scale, complex projects preferred
Benefits and culture
- Design focused collaboration
- Opportunities for professional development and input
- A beautiful CBD workspace
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.