A great opportunity to get involved with the day-to-day coordination of this stylish international furniture studio.
About this role
A stylish commercial furniture dealership is seeking a hospitable front of house showroom coordinator to join their warm and friendly showroom in Clerkenwell.
- Meet and greet visitors by registering them and making them feel welcome.
- Receive and direct incoming calls via main switchboard.
- Manage showroom meeting diary.
- Keep stock of showroom refreshments, stationary, marketing materials.
- Organize catering for internal and external meetings.
- Ensure showroom is clean and tidy.
- Manage facilities issues such as coordinating and overseeing repairs.
- Clear and remove rubbish and recycling at 5 pm daily.
- Organize testing for alarms, air-con, lighting, TVs, IT and electrics etc.
- Key holder for opening and closing main showroom areas daily.
- Manage all incoming and out-going mail.
- Check and maintain all contracts and insurance etc.
- Complete training in fire warden and first aid duties.
- Update staff logbook of sickness and holiday.
- Keep furniture samples up to date.
- Assist with travel bookings.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of CRM tools is an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office.