Successful architecture firms seeks an experienced EA to support it 's busy principal
About this role
- Intense calendar management
- Complex travel planning
- Completes timesheets and expense reports for Principal.
- Works closely with team to manage conference room calendars, prepare conference rooms for client visits, order catering for corporate luncheons/client meetings, and maintain office inventory.
- Works closely and effectively with Principal to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, sometimes with deadline pressures.
- Collaborates with Accounting Department to organize receipts and purchase orders for charges on corporate credit card.
- Maintains licensing for Principal, ensuring continuing education requirements are met.
- Composes and prepares correspondence that is sometimes confidential.