Middleweight Interior Designer - Workplace Contract
About this role
An award-winning international design firm and industry leader is looking for a middleweight interior designer to join its east London studio on the workplace team. This is an initial three-month contract with the potential to be extended or made permanent.
- A creative approach to all project aspects.
- The ability to generate concepts under the guidance of a senior designer, managing lower level staff.
- Assist in the development of tender proposals and project pitch presentations.
- Show strong signs of self-management and able to be proactive without guidance.
- Have a full understanding of project process from concept, design development through to site implementation.
- Produce tender and construction packages including architectural (plans and elevations), joinery and furniture drawings.
- The confidence to oversee and maintain the projects relevant schedules.
- Attend project meetings as appropriate.
- Contribute to the development of the corporate interiors team within the practice.
- Work closely with the project team and report to the Senior Designer and/or Project Director.
Skills & Experience
- A degree in interior design or interior architecture.
- Must have intermediate to advanced Revit for interiors.
- Great Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp skills.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent conceptual abilities.
- Knowledge of and ability to undertake on-going research of furniture, products, finishes and materials.
- Working knowledge of Building regulations, British Standards and other relevant statutory legislation.
Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio to be a part of this established and highly successful design firm. Looking to interview and hire immediately.
Interior Designer/ Documenter - Immediate Start
Add diverse and interesting projects to your CV with an inclusive, dynamic bunch. Bring your Revit talent to an established, global practice and work on an iconic international project. Start immediately
Senior Residential Designer - Maternity Cover
Flexible contract for high-end residential project. This is great opportunity to join a lovely studio with a close-knit team of designers, based in a great location and working in a very relaxed atmosphere.