Senior Hospitality Designer
About this role
A contemporary, luxury interiors firm is looking to bring a talented senior designer to their boutique studio. The studio has won a number of projects - one international project and the other for a Michelin-starred chef in London. This is an opportunity for a senior designer to have complete oversight of two phenomenal projects.
- Ability to lead the project from start to completion.
- Ability to represent the firm in building client relationships and pitch proposals for new project opportunities.
- Deliver strategic design solutions for the F&B sector including Michelin star restaurants and hotels.
- Strong knowledge of market trends in order to leverage client / project positioning.
- Ability to create and implement design concepts that map with the firm's design objectives.
Skill and Experience
- Experience in design, technical, and managing teams is key to the role.
- Software Proficiency to include: Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of 3D rendering software is a plus; Rhino, 3Ds Max or SketchUp.
- Solid understanding of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Ambition to take on more responsibility, grow a team and manage client relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity for extremely talented and driven designers to take their careers to the next level with a very supportive and creative team.