Senior Interior Designer
About this role
An award-winning architecture and design practice in bustling south London is seeking a senior interior designer with an artistic flair, to work across a variety of high-spec projects.
- The senior designer will demonstrate creative and technical skills under the guidance of the creative director.
- Overseeing projects from concept through to completion.
- Work alongside the branding team for concept and pitch generation.
- Direct sourcing FF&E, great understanding of bespoke joinery.
- Generate and review budget, quotes, timelines.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors.
- Maintain client communications and quality assurance.
- Carry-out site meetings and walk-throughs, address any snagging issues.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design.
- Portfolio that demonstrates design flair and presentation skills.
- Strong conceptual design ability and eye for detail.
- Proven project-running experience within high-end interiors - large-scale interiors advantageous.
- Team player, ability to support and motivate team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of technical documentation in AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in SketchUp and Photoshop.
Looking to hire immediately – apply now!