Senior Project Manager
About this role
A leading design firm is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for a large New York Multi unit residential project.
- Involved in a leadership role
- Contribute to project profitability
- Coordinate with clients, consultants, and contractors
- Lead coordination of design and technical teams
Skills and Experience
- Accredited Architecture degree (Masters or Bachelors)
- Architectural Registration
- Revit skilled a must
- 9/10+ years' experience
- Previous Project Management experience of complex buildings
- Proven ability in problem identification and problem solving are a must
- Demonstrable knowledge of architectural design, drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques and costs
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to represent a top tier firm in a role that will have limited senior management oversight.
Revit Architectural Graduate - International Practice
A CBD based, international studio is actively seeking a strong Revit Architectural Graduate to join their growing Melbourne team! This full-time contract position would have you working across significant Melbourne projects, particularly in the infrastructure sector, recognised not only nationally but internationally.