Residential Design Assistant
About this role
Join this well-established private residential design firm in San Francisco as a Design Assistant. You will contribute to our success by assisting in FF&E selection, drafting, sourcing, coordinating, managing our library and images. You will work closely with the senior designers to help realize our client's dream homes from design development through installation phase.
- Research building materials, furnishings and finishes, lead time, pricing
- Compose mood boards, gather relevant images; create project binders
- Draft elevations, floor plans and render presentation drawings
- Write and revise specifications for furnishings
- Creation and oversight of project schedules, budget reports, client proposals and internal order paperwork/job sheets.
- Liaise with clients, architects, vendors, contractors and installers throughout all project phases; create and execute completion of post installation punch lists.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Interior Design
- Minimum of 4-5 years interior design experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficient in budget tracking and project management
- Team player who works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
Project Manager Interiors - 10+ YOE Commercial
Commercial Interiors focused studio in search of Project Manager. Join this highly creative, collaborative team while working on innovative landlord services projects across a variety of industries.