About this role
Collaborative, Culver City-based lighting design studio is seeking to expand their team with an experienced Architectural Lighting Designer. With fun projects and a great team work culture, this firm offers a place for you to grow and thrive.
- Design, develop, and document several lighting design projects from concept to completion
- Collaborate closely with the principals and other designers on all aspects of the design process
- Travel domestically and internationally, depending on the project
Key Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of experience
- College degree in Architecture, Architectural Engineering, or Lighting Design
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, InDesign, Photoshop, and AGI or similar program
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and management skills for running multiple projects at a time
- Enthusiasm and resourcefulness, helping the office to work efficiently
- Knowledge of a foreign language would be great!
- Flexible working hours, potential to alternate Fridays off
- Healthcare and 401k plans for employees
- Catered lunches and office group activities
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.