About this role
**Please note, due to the current situation with Covid-19 this role is currently on hold. We are, however, still accepting applications in anticipation of the role becoming active again. Please do not hesitate to reach out for more information.
A global multidisciplinary studio is seeking an enthusiastic architect to join their team to work on a major new lab project from from design development through to construction. Prior lab experience is preferred but an interest in health work is essential. This is a great chance to apply your niche skills whilst working alongside other architects and designers.
- Work collaboratively with other architects and designers
- Capability and confidence to work across various stages of the design process
- Coordination with a variety of consultants
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in healthcare sector or experience in laboratory projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Revit proficiency
- Extensive experience in design development and documentation in laboratory and/or healthcare projects
Culture and Benefits:
- Work for an international multidisciplinary company
- Be a part of a collaborative and innovative work environment
- Utilise your niche skills