About this role
A global multidisciplinary studio is seeking an enthusiastic architect to join their team to work on a major new lab project from from design development through to construction. Prior lab experience is preferred but an interest in health work is essential. This is a great chance to apply your niche skills whilst working alongside other architects and designers.
- Work collaboratively with other architects and designers
- Capability and confidence to work across various stages of the design process
- Coordination with a variety of consultants
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in healthcare sector or experience in laboratory projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Revit proficiency
- Extensive experience in design development and documentation in laboratory and/or healthcare projects
Culture and Benefits:
- Work for an international multidisciplinary company
- Be a part of a collaborative and innovative work environment
- Utilise your niche skills
Revit Architectural Graduate - International Practice
A CBD based, international studio is actively seeking a strong Revit Architectural Graduate to join their growing Melbourne team! This full-time contract position would have you working across significant Melbourne projects, particularly in the infrastructure sector, recognised not only nationally but internationally.