About this role
**Please note - due to the current situation with Covid-19 this role is now on hold. We are however still accepting applications in anticipation of this role becoming live again. Please do not hesitate to reach out for more information
Delivering innovative new build schemes and design-led refurbishments whilst having a sensitive approach to the restoration of listed buildings, this practice values its staff and has a great name within the industry.
The practice has recently won a large competition and it’ll be up to the associate and/or masterplanner to lead and develop this winning design. The role comes with a lot of responsibility therefore you should have prior experience of pitching, networking and being at the forefront of work-winning. Notably, this role could lead to head of masterplanning and future directorship.
- Running a small team to deliver high-profile competition design.
- Direct liaising with client, authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Working closely with director.
- Project management and contract administration.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with new and existing clients – identify leads and new opportunities.
- Mentoring juniors and inspiring success in others.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with significant UK project-running experience from inception to completion.
- Prior experience in masterplanning.
- From a design-focused background with a high-quality portfolio.
- Extensive experience liaising with clients/contractors and keen desire to build on existing relationships.
- Ability to assist in marketing initiatives, including winning work.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit - MicroStation is advantageous.
- A confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills who would thrive in a leadership role.
Architectural Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Studio
Opportunity for an Architectural Graduate with excellent software knowledge to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.