Senior Project Manager - Hospitality
About this role
**Please note - due to the current situation with Covid-19 this role is now on hold. We are however still accepting applications in anticipation of this role becoming live again. Please do not hesitate to reach out for more information
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a senior project manager to work in t buzzing north London studio. They are seeking someone who is looking to work on fast-paced hospitality projects.
- Establish client and contact project directory.
- Establish overall program deliverables and budgets with directors.
- Responsible for reviewing contracts, briefs, order requests and change orders.
- Ensure graphic quality of presentations is up to standards and guidelines.
- Manage documents, RFIs, workflows and EDMS.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships.
- Allocate and manage time sheets, fees, hours, resourcing, billing of staff.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable project management experience in a similar capacity.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD is required.
- Strong MS Office programs.
- Knowledge of ERP or documentation software is an asset.
- Knowledge of Aconex or similar EDMS systems is an asset.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.