Senior Project Manager - Hospitality
A highly recognizable international design studio in north London is seeking a senior project manager to join a busy, friendly team.
About this role
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a senior project manager to work in t buzzing north London studio. They are seeking someone who is looking to work on fast-paced hospitality projects.
- Establish client and contact project directory.
- Establish overall program deliverables and budgets with directors.
- Responsible for reviewing contracts, briefs, order requests and change orders.
- Ensure graphic quality of presentations is up to standards and guidelines.
- Manage documents, RFIs, workflows and EDMS.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships.
- Allocate and manage time sheets, fees, hours, resourcing, billing of staff.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable project management experience in a similar capacity.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD is required.
- Strong MS Office programs.
- Knowledge of ERP or documentation software is an asset.
- Knowledge of Aconex or similar EDMS systems is an asset.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.