Part II with Revit
About this role
A rare opportunity has become available for a French-speaking architectural assistant with exceptional design sensibilities and Revit to work as part of London's most talented design teams on a housing project in France. This collaborative studio with a unique design ethos rooted in context, materiality and craft, is growing its European portfolio, and you will have the opportunity to use your french speaking skills and grow your portfolio with world class projects.
- Work as part of team under a senior architect on a high quality housing scheme in a unique French setting.
- Liaise in French with client, authorities and consultants.
- Collaboration of design ideas striving to ensure quality and intent are not compromised.
- Hand sketching and physical modelling to explore concept and form.
- Production of information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA Part II assistant with residential project experience in France.
- A keen desire to work on buildings of significance within public, culture/arts or housing.
- Fluent French with knowledge of French construction stages highly desirable.
- Strong design sensibilities and passion for high quality detailing, craftsmanship and materials.
- Exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio.
- Revit essential.
Unparalleled studio environment, design culture and long-term benefits. Do not miss out, apply today with CV and portfolio.
Sr. Project Manager Education
A national multidisciplinary design firm rooted in architecture and engineering , is looking for a Senior Project Architect with experience in Art, Community and Education to join their Sacramento team.
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.