Business Development Coordinator
About this role
**Please note, due to the current situation with Covid-19 this role is currently on hold. We are, however, still accepting applications in anticipation of the role becoming active again. Please do not hesitate to reach out for more information.Covering a 9-12 month maternity leave, the Business Development Coordinator will work directly with Principals and BD leads to foster a professional, sophisticated, compelling articulation of this firms unique value to clients.Reporting to the local Managing Principals and working day to day with the direction of the New Business Lead nationally, the role will be dynamic, locally focused, but broad and connected across the group.Working across their fun and friendly Brisbane & Gold Coast Studio's, this role will assist in the core functional areas of Brand, Marketing, Communications, New Business & Public Relations work to provide a consistent and connected brand platform from which to communicate directly and indirectly with clients.Key Responsibilities
- Manage local client pipeline – prospects, opportunities, bids and project closeouts.
- Coordinate local BD meeting & outtakes from the group for action centrally, locally and strategic items for escalation to client relationship management.
- Support central marketing & comms strategy through local activity across the marketing mix.
- Act as a local representative of the central Marketing & BD team
- Contribute to a weekly editorial meeting to drive local content to the central team for promotion of the firm across owned and earned platforms.
- Work within the bid framework to guide approach to specific bid, RFI & Competition responses
- Work with the New Business Manager to structure strategic responses to silver and gold bids.
- Work with graphics teams to communicate complex information through graphics and visual articulation.
- Support local client care initiatives including events, presentations, thought leadership and other activity as defined by the local strategy.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within business development, marketing, bids and submissions within architecture and design
- Intermediate InDesign Skills
- Strong copywriting skills