Parametric/ Computational Architecture Graduate
About this role
This is a role for a talented Architect or Graduate with amazing parametric design skills and a high level of proficiency in Grasshopper. An interest in infrastructure and transport projects is also key. The right candidate will have a strong design sensibility aided by advanced technical knowledge. A high level of understanding for construction is also required, as is experience working within a BIM environment. This is an immediate start contract role with a view to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Revit documentation on highly complex infrastructure projects
- Rhino and Grasshopper essential
- Lead computational design and innovation within the studio
- Collaborate with government authorities
- Ability to take instruction and deliver high quality outputs
Skills and experience
- 2 + years local experience
- Excellent design, technical and organisational skills
- Passion for architecture and construction essential
- Prior experience gained within an organisation that is renowned for achieving award winning, high quality and responsive design solutions.
- Experience of delivering projects within a BIM environment and Revit platform together with Adobe Creative suite and SketchUp skills advantageous
Benefits and culture
- Internationally recognised projects
- Join a growing studio with exciting prospects
- Supportive, social work environment
Revit Architectural Graduate - International Practice
A CBD based, international studio is actively seeking a strong Revit Architectural Graduate to join their growing Melbourne team! This full-time contract position would have you working across significant Melbourne projects, particularly in the infrastructure sector, recognised not only nationally but internationally.