Junior to Middleweight Interior Designer - Contract
About this role
The London out-fit of large scale practice with HQ overseas is seeking a junior to midweight designer with previous workspace or hospitality design experience to work on a three-month-long cutting-edge project. This opportunity will explore new concepts of workspace design and craft a forward-thinking work landscape to create a lively environment that supports and promotes collaborative culture, fostering innovation and creativity.
Looking to hire and interview immediately. Candidate should be set-up to work remotely.
- Work alongside creative directors to create interior concepts, look and feel, materiality, furniture and fixtures choice, space planning and detailed drawings for construction
- Assist on the modification of existing interior architecture through AutoCAD
- Assist in creating visuals for client presentations
- Create and maintain detailed project schedules
- Communicate with project manager and client overseas
Skills and Experience :
- BA in Interior Design / Architecture or related field
- Proven experience in previous workspace or hospitality design projects
- Ability to create a short, fast and visually interesting presentation
- Excellent Photoshop skills
- Excellent modelling skills on SketchUp or similar tool
- Drawing and detailing skills on AutoCAD or similar tool
- Ability to create look and feel mood boards and visualisations
- Contemporary design sensibility, up to date with current trends
- English fluency required
Interior Designer/ Documenter - Immediate Start
Add diverse and interesting projects to your CV with an inclusive, dynamic bunch. Bring your Revit talent to an established, global practice and work on an iconic international project. Start immediately
Senior Residential Designer - Maternity Cover
Flexible contract for high-end residential project. This is great opportunity to join a lovely studio with a close-knit team of designers, based in a great location and working in a very relaxed atmosphere.