Digital Fabricator - Design/Build
About this role
Lively design-build studio in Los Angeles is looking for a fabricator with experience in Solidworks and CNC milling to join their team. This is a strong company with a unique business model, and they are confident to weather the storm.
- Assist with fabrication of custom doors and windows
- Draft and add to their growing Solidworks library
- Provide support for drawings for custom components
- CNC programming and operating (Waterjet and Milling Machine)
- Tuning and machining
Skills and Experience
- All experience levels encouraged to apply!
- Experience with Solidworks required
- Experience with AutoCAD and Rhino preferred
- Competent in CNC programming and operating
- Experience with parametric design
- Team-player with excellent organization skills
- Health insurance, 401(k), and paid vacation and holidays
- Cohesive and vibrant workplace culture
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
Business Development - Healthcare
Do you have deep connections in the healthcare industry? Passionate about business and network development? Work alongside firm Principals to expand the scope of this well-respected Healthcare studio!