Project Manager - Healthcare
About this role
Established architecture firm in DTLA is seeking a Project Manager to provide project management services on select large-scale healthcare projects. Must be a flexible thinker and excellent communicator who is ready to take initiative and be willing to have a hand in several sides of the business.
- Project Management
- Work as the Project Manager on assigned projects
- Prepare project contracts with senior management and participate in direct negotiation with clients and consultants on proposed contracts
- Quality control review of deliverables
- Provide financial oversight over projects, including staffing, preparing budgets, schedules and invoices, as well as maintaining all project documentation required for the CFO and accounting teams
- Oversee the organizational requirements of highly complex projects
- Incorporate Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects
- Coordination with Business Development and Marketing Teams
- Report new business that arises through daily activities
- Attend events and presentations
- Prepare selected proposals for high-profile projects
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Professional degree preferred
- Experience with healthcare projects preferred
- Experience with OSHPD
- Experience in managing full service projects in Deltek Project Management system, and creating work plans in Deltek
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- And more!
Sr. Project Manager Education
A national multidisciplinary design firm rooted in architecture and engineering , is looking for a Senior Project Architect with experience in Art, Community and Education to join their Sacramento team.
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.