Interior Architecture Designer
About this role
A respected design firm base in Los Angeles specializing in traditional custom single-family residential design is seeking an Interior Architecture Designer. This is an integral position that leads the Interior Architecture department, guiding design ideation and execution for the firm.
- Create detailed drawings, renders and elevations both hand drawing and utilizing CAD.
- Source and select interior architecture elements; such as cabinetry, millwork design, appliances, faucets, fixtures, tile, stone, and lighting
- Create and update accurate schedules, including specs
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with home design suppliers and interior decorators
- Lead its current staff in further development
- Work directly with clients, presenting schemes, schedules, and revisions
- Oversee Design Associate staff, collaborate with Project Managers, Principal Architect, and Operations Director
- Existing network of home design suppliers and interior decorators a big plus!
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design or higher from an accredited college
- 5+ years of professional experience with luxury, single-family residential design
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Preferred experience with Revit, Enscape, and Photoshop
- Well-organized, detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Have a creativity, dedication and connection to the Design Community
- A desire to grow an already flourishing part of the company
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Supportive learning environment with very generous stipend for continuing education, reimbursement for ARE/CSE exams, and ample study materials
- Competitive paid time off and public holidays package
- Complete coverage for healthcare, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid parking and centrally located Hollywood office
- Flexible hours
Project Manager Interiors - 10+ YOE Commercial
Commercial Interiors focused studio in search of Project Manager. Join this highly creative, collaborative team while working on innovative landlord services projects across a variety of industries.