Architect/ Graduate of Architecture
About this role
**Please note, due to the current situation with Covid-19 this role is currently on hold. We are, however, still accepting applications in anticipation of the role becoming active again. Please do not hesitate to reach out for more information.
Talented Architects and/ or Architectural Graduates wanted. With confidence in the public sector growing, the demand for architects with an interest in infrastructure, health and education projects is on the rise. To be considered you must display an exceptional portfolio demonstrating a top-tier design quality, as well as proven technical skills from DA through to tender and construction stages. Revit proficiency is essential.
- Design, both independently and within a collaborative team
- Documentation across stages using Revit
- Versatility, ability to work across various project sectors
- Coordinate with other relevant disciplines
- Client liaison
Skills and Experience
- Documentation experience across all stages
- Solid understanding of Australian building codes
- Revit proficiency and 360 BIM experience
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years’ local experience highly desired
Senior Architect - Complex Project Typologies
Manage the design and delivery of a wide range of exciting projects in a leadership position in the management team. You will be responsible for project delivery from initial briefing through to completion on a variety of exciting projects
Development Director - Healthcare
Do you have deep connections in the healthcare industry? Passionate about business and network development? Work alongside firm principals to expand the scope of this well-respected healthcare studio!