About this role
Renowned international Landscape Architecture and Urban Design Firm is seeking a talented BIM Manager to take a leadership role in their San Francisco or Sausalito office. You will be building up their entire BIM system, including providing , assistance, support, training, mentoring and model reviews.
- Develop BIM standards and management systems within the office
- Assist in developing documentation and workflow process standards
- Conduct reviews of models for accuracy and coordination.
- Content creation: Families such as parametric, formula ,nested and type catalogs
- Ensure consistency of project documentation.
- Provide regular guidance to project teams as relates to BIM production;
- Coordinating interface with design consultants;
- Active participation in studio tech committee;
- Keep studio leadership informed of new technologies and advise on integration.
Skills and Experience
- 5-8 years of experience as a BIM Coordinator or BIM Manager working in a design firm
- Proficiency in all software platforms related to the execution of BIM/Revit applications in landscape architecture (AutoCAD, Rhino)
- Advanced Knowledge of Revit and Dynamo gained from working on live projects.
- Experience developing and adopting BIM workflows and implementing BIM strategies with and understanding of the relationship between drawings and specification
- Knowledge, Skills and experience on how to create, manipulate and work with site conditions topography, the public realm, Urban design in BIM, with focus on deliver of DD and CD packages.
- Excellent ability to communicate complex ideas
- Leadership abilities and proactive problem solver.
Senior Architect - Complex Project Typologies
Manage the design and delivery of a wide range of exciting projects in a leadership position in the management team. You will be responsible for project delivery from initial briefing through to completion on a variety of exciting projects
Development Director - Healthcare
Do you have deep connections in the healthcare industry? Passionate about business and network development? Work alongside firm principals to expand the scope of this well-respected healthcare studio!