Sr. BIM Coordinator
About this role
Renowned international Landscape Architecture and Urban Design Firm is seeking a talented Sr. BIM Coordinator to join their team in San Francisco or Sausalito office. You will be helping their BIM Operation Manager, in building up their entire BIM system, including providing support, assistance, support, training, mentoring and model reviews.
- Develop BIM standards and management systems within the office
- Assist in developing documentation and workflow process standards
- Conduct reviews of models for accuracy and coordination.
- Content creation: Families such as parametric, formula ,nested and type catalogs
- Ensure consistency of project documentation.
- Provide regular guidance to project teams as relates to BIM production;
- Coordinating interface with design consultants;
- Active participation in studio tech committee;
- Keep studio leadership informed of new technologies and advise on integration.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a BIM Coordinator working in a design firm
- Proficiency in all software platforms related to the execution of BIM/Revit applications in landscape architecture (AutoCAD, Rhino)
- Advanced Knowledge of Revit and Dynamo gained from working on live projects.
- Experience developing and adopting BIM workflows and implementing BIM strategies with and understanding of the relationship between drawings and specification
- Knowledge, Skills and experience on how to create, manipulate and work with site conditions topography, the public realm, Urban design in BIM, with focus on deliver of DD and CD packages.
- Excellent ability to communicate complex ideas
- Proactive problem solver.
Development Director - Healthcare
Do you have deep connections in the healthcare industry? Passionate about business and network development? Work alongside firm principals to expand the scope of this well-respected healthcare studio!