Exciting position with small, well-established architecture practice in San Francisco
About this role
- Contribute to design and construction documents under the supervision of senior staff and partners on new buildings and rehabs.
- Coordinate with senior design and technical team members on commercial, hospitality, and residential projects
- Assists the oversight of project scheduling, cost analysis, and construction administration
- Participate in the approval of submissions including building code research and specifications
- Lead on coordination with external consultants
- A degree in architecture or related field from an accredited university
- 8+ years of professional post graduate experience
- Licensure in California preferred or actively pursuing licensure
- Professional proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
Development Director - Healthcare
Do you have deep connections in the healthcare industry? Passionate about business and network development? Work alongside firm principals to expand the scope of this well-respected healthcare studio!