Business Development - Healthcare
About this role
Established office in Santa Monica seeks a Business Development expert to join their team and take the lead in expanding the network of their Healthcare studio. Make connections between architects, healthcare providers, and developers to increase business locally and nationwide.
- Work closely with firm leadership to guide all healthcare business development activities - identifying potential projects and clients
- Secure meetings with developers, architects, and other decision makers to discuss new projects in the pipeline
- Prepare strategic growth plans, milestone goals, and decision making processes
- Create and manage contact database to maintain client and collaborator relationships
- Bachelors degree in Architecture, Engineering, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of business development experience
- Connections and existing network in healthcare highly preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills, well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to collaborate across multiple offices
- Bonus points for experience with Deltek and InDesign
Architectural Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Studio
Opportunity for an Architectural Graduate with excellent software knowledge to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.