Senior Landscape Architect
About this role
- A natural leader and collaborator that can support team from design through execution on large complex projects.
- Design and technical documentation and construction administration
- Business development, client management and representing firm at client-facing conferences
- Mentor and train junior landscape and designer staff
- Ability to travel both nationally and internationally
Skills and experience:
- At least 10 years New York experience
- Professional degree and NYS license in landscape architecture.
- Capacity to lead and manage large teams on a variety of multi-scale projects
- Experience in project and client management
- Knowledge of plant materials and technical aspects of landscape architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and inspire a diverse team on high profile and sustainable projects around the world. The firm offers an amazing benefits package and professional development opportunities. Take your career to the next level and apply today!