About this role
Award-winning architecture and design studio is seeking a talented BIM Manager to take a leadership role. You will be building up their entire BIM system, including providing support, assistance, support, training, mentoring and model reviews. The position can be based in their Los Angeles or San Francisco studio.
- Develop BIM standards and management systems within the office
- Assist in developing documentation and workflow process standards
- Conduct reviews of models for accuracy and coordination.
- Create and maintain template files
- Ensure consistency of project documentation.
- Provide regular guidance to project teams as relates to BIM production;
- Coordinating interface with design consultants;
- Active participation in studio tech committee;
- Keep studio leadership informed of new technologies and advise on integration.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a BIM Coordinator or BIM Manager
- Strong skills in concept design, design development, construction detailing and presentation.
- Excellent ability to communicate complex ideas
- Leadership abilities and proactive problem solver.
- Excellent skills in Revit and Dynamo, as well as topographic modeling skills in AutoCAD and Rhino
Development Director - Healthcare
Do you have deep connections in the healthcare industry? Passionate about business and network development? Work alongside firm principals to expand the scope of this well-respected healthcare studio!