Architect - - Boutique High-End Resi/Retail
About this role
**Please note, due to the current situation with Covid-19 this role is currently on hold. We are, however, still accepting applications in anticipation of the role becoming active again. Please do not hesitate to reach out for more information.
Architect or Graduate Architect with 5+ years of residential experience wanted to join a top boutique studio. As the studio has recently migrated over to ArchiCAD they are looking for someone with strong skills in this software, able to train and upskill the team. BIM skills will also be highly regarded. You will possess a strong level of design and great documentation and detailing ability.This is a rare and unique opportunity to join an award-winning architectural practice specialising in bespoke retail and residential projects.
- You will be part of all the design and documentation as well as DA stages, including dealing with contractors and council representatives.
- Work throughout all project stages
- Collaborate with design team and deliver high quality outputs
Skills and Experience
- Completed qualifications within Architecture
- Strong ArchiCAD and drafting skills
- Multi-residential/Mixed-use experience on local projects will be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of BCA and Australian Standards
- Confidence with the ability to show initiative and be proactive
Benefits and culture
- Top tier boutique studio, diverse projects
- Talented and passionate team of designers
- Great culture and friendly work environment
Architectural Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Studio
Opportunity for an Architectural Graduate with excellent software knowledge to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.