About this role
**Please note, due to the current situation with Covid-19 this role is currently on hold. We are, however, still accepting applications in anticipation of the role becoming active again. Please do not hesitate to reach out for more information.
As the Bid Manager you will work closely with the two Directors to grow the business and win work. Your role will see you project managing bids and submissions, identifying opportunities, networking and liaising extensively with clients and stakeholders as well as supporting the Directors with some day to day administration.
This practice is well-renowned for their exceptional residential, commercial and education projects and are seeking a passionate individual with a love of Architecture, design excellence and quality of detail. This multi-disciplinary practice has an international team full of collaborative designers and professionals that are dedicated to creating inspiring and innovative built environments.
- Bids and submission management including production in InDesign
- Copywriting and editing content of submissions
- Attendance at networking events
- Identifying opportunities through Tender Link Executive support to two directors, one of which is based oversees so after-hours work may be required on occasion
- Meeting organisation and preparation
- Executive Support to two Directors
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a similar capacity, ideally within architecture or an allied field
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Graphic design and layout skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and InDesign
- Ability to problem solve and work autonomously
Benefits and Culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- Flexible hours – case by case
- Favourable paternity leave policy
- Employee assistance programme
- CBD location