Mid Level Interior Designer
About this role
Renowned boutique studio seeks talented and mature Interior Designer with a passion for hospitality design to join their creative team.
- Be part of a talented design team and work closely with the Principal
- Liaise with Seniors to understand the project requirements, deliverables and phases
- Some coordination with consultants and contractors
- High sense of accountability and project ownership.
Experience and skills:
- 3 - 5 years of experience with focus in hospitality.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Interior Design.
- Proven experience in high-end restaurants, bars, casinos, hotels.
- Flexible in approach when working with the Principal and design team.
- Strong communication, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Photoshop.
- Freehand sketching ability requested.
- Experience with FF&E and vendors
- Proficient in Spexx.
Project Manager Interiors - 10+ YOE Commercial
Commercial Interiors focused studio in search of Project Manager. Join this highly creative, collaborative team while working on innovative landlord services projects across a variety of industries.