About this role
Acclaimed Los Angeles architecture firm is seeking a talented Landscape Designer with 1-3 years of experience to join their collaborative design team, with a focus on large-scale, mixed use projects. Effective communication skills are key to this role, as you will be interfacing with project teams, outside consultants, firm leadership, and clients on a regular basis.
- Work alongside the project team in all aspects of design and documentation
- Contribute to projects through all project phases
- Produce presentation drawings and graphics, as well as construction drawings and packages
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Coordinate and communicate fluidly with both internal and external teams, as well as with clients
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Landscape Architecture
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience as a landscape designer
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite required
- Proficiency with Rhino, 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, and Lumion preferred
- Experience in large scale, mixed-use projects preferred
- Great communication skills
- Strong graphic presentation skills, hand sketching ability required
- This firm pays your entire premium for medical, dental & vision insurance
- Generous paid vacation days and 7-9 public holidays
- 401(k) program with employer matching!
- FSA Plan
- Life and AD&D Plan
- And more!
Development Director - Healthcare
Do you have deep connections in the healthcare industry? Passionate about business and network development? Work alongside firm principals to expand the scope of this well-respected healthcare studio!