Landscape architect - London landmark project
About this role
**Please note - due to the current situation with Covid-19 this role is now on hold. We are however still accepting applications in anticipation of this role becoming live again. Please do not hesitate to reach out for more information
An award winning studio renowned for London centric sustainable projects is on the lookout for a talented Landscape architect to join their team. This medium south west London studio has recently completed planning stage on a high density, high end residential project next to a famous London landmark. They would like to engage a Landscape Architect with design flair and vision to design contemporary London gardens that will form the centerpiece of the project.
- Lead and oversee the landscape and garden design for a high end, high density residential project
- Work closely with multi-disciplined team to co-ordinate landscape strategy
- Produce landscape drawing sets and plant specifications
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Landscape Architect or equivalent
- Experience in UK garden design is an essential skill set
- Experience using Revit or MicroStation a desirable skill
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright at Bespoke careers London today!
Development Director - Healthcare
Do you have deep connections in the healthcare industry? Passionate about business and network development? Work alongside firm principals to expand the scope of this well-respected healthcare studio!