Client Engagement Leader - Boutique Design Studio
About this role
This bespoke design practice specialises in the delivery of national and international large-scale, high-end projects. The studio boasts an enviable location in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, and houses a mid-sized and collaborative team. An exciting position has arisen for a Client Engagement Leader to join the group and oversee client account management. The successful CEL will be a natural leader with relevant BD and industry experience, the ability to think strategically, and the capability to understand client needs. Get in now with one of Melbourne's loveliest and most professional teams, and show what you can do!
- Oversee all client account management
- Prepare project proposals and variations
- Develop a client engagement strategy and account management operating plan
- Set KPI’s, mentor and support Client Account Managers on design process
- Evaluate, prioritise and commercialise business opportunities
- Experience managing an international client base
- Undertake contract management and negotiation
- Develop a client engagement and communication plan to effectively manage ongoing relationships
Skills & Experience
- Relevant degree in Architecture or Design
- Strong Business Development experience in the creative industry
- Experience in developing and executing a successful business strategy across communication and client relationships
- Experience in leading and engaging project-based teams to high performance Skilled in negotiating commercial agreements
- Ability to think strategically
- Highly-organised, process-driven approach
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Excellent knowledge of interior design process and quality assurance practices
- Available for potential interstate and international travel
Benefits & Culture
- Be an integral part of the success of the business
- Work in a central CBD location
- Bring your dog to the office!
- Enjoy excellent remuneration
Key Account Manager- High End Interior Product
Represent a unique product to a client list of Tier1 A&D practices! Enjoy an excellent commission structure and work/life balance. Join a small team in the inner suburbs who are passionate about giving back to the community.
Visual Merchandising Manager - Luxury Products
Put your creative flair to work! Strategically plan and implement visual displays across a luxury brand Australia-wide. Bring your passion and experience to a fun team with a global reach. Exceptional training and professional development opportunities, competitive remuneration.