About this role
**Please note, due to the current situation with Covid-19 this role is currently on hold. We are, however, still accepting applications in anticipation of the role becoming active again. Please do not hesitate to reach out for more information.
A top tier Architecture practice is seeking an experience finance assistant for a 12-18 months contract with potential to go perm. The studio was founded in Australia and has since expanded internationally, working across a variety of disciplines including Architecture, Interiors and Urban Design. Previous experience in Accounting and Finance is essential, experience in the design industry is preferable.
- Provide financial and analytical support for accounting and forecasting process
- Maintain and develop financial models to ensure quality, accurate and focused analytics for review
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting and analysis of business performance results against historical, budget and forecast to facilitate decision-making
- Produce monthly reporting and analysis on budget variance analysis
- Investigate and report any inconsistencies to management
- Project work to improve process efficiencies and performance projects as directed by management. ie. resources management, project planning, CRM, etc.
- Train new employees on finance systems and processes and ensure all training material is kept up to date
- Support and liaise with other locations on finance related matters, travel maybe required from time to time
- Support finance team and system users with any questions and issues regarding finance systems
- Monitor, develop and administer finance systems
- Coordinate and execute acceptance testing for finance system upgrades
Skills and Experience
- 4-5 years’ experience working in similar role
- CA/CPA qualification or near completion
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong reconciliation skills in both accounting and information systems
- Ability to manipulate & analyse large, complex and diverse financial dataset
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Deltek Vison or similar ERP system
Key Account Manager- High End Interior Product
Represent a unique product to a client list of Tier1 A&D practices! Enjoy an excellent commission structure and work/life balance. Join a small team in the inner suburbs who are passionate about giving back to the community.