Creative office management - 12 months contract
About this role
**Please note, due to the current situation with Covid-19 this role is currently on hold. We are, however, still accepting applications in anticipation of the role becoming active again. Please do not hesitate to reach out for more information.
An iconic company in the creative industry is looking for an Office Manager for a 12 months maternity leave contract. With a sociable and dedicated medium sized team, brand new premises with client entertainment area, open office fit-out and a leafy outdoor area - perfect for bringing your laptop out on a sunny day - what's not to love! The primary role of the Office Manager is to support company operations by maintaining office systems and efficiency, supervising office staff, accurate record keeping for all areas of the company. There will be a 6-8 weeks cross over with current Office Manager for a comprehensive hand-over.
- Organise office operations, controlling correspondence, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, assigning and monitoring administrative functions.
- Seeks way to economise costs for the business whilst maintaining quality
- Contributes in the marketing and planning of company events
- Proactively organises internal social and team building activities, mindful of budget and resource
- Ensure client invoices are sent out in a timely manner
- Ensuring weekly activity reports are run and shared with the team
- Prepares weekly meetings and takes minutes
- Ensures all company data is accurate and correctly recorded and kept current and up to date
- Is a positive leader, communicating company strategy and goals
- Demonstrates a high level of service, building strong relationships, and setting internal standards Holds regular calls with management teams in other states
- Ensure new employees are given training, induction and plan their first week agenda
- Sits in on all initial interviews across new hiring
- Coordinate HR matters such as learning & development, appraisals, employee grievance and disciplinary
Skills & experience:
- Previous management experience of 10+ staff preferably in a studio or office management capacity
- Strong financial acumen, administrative and operational skills
- Experience dealing with different personalities and who can proactively problem solve
- A nurturing personality
- Highly organised with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic office environment
- Previous EA or PA experience on Director level is highly regarded
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Extraordinary communicator
- HR qualifications is favourable but not necessary
Benefits & culture
- Dynamic and varied role within a supportive management team
- New and bright office space
- Great team culture with regular social events
Key Account Manager- High End Interior Product
Represent a unique product to a client list of Tier1 A&D practices! Enjoy an excellent commission structure and work/life balance. Join a small team in the inner suburbs who are passionate about giving back to the community.