About this role
One of Sydney’s largest design studio’s is looking for a Graduate Architect to join its architecture team. Their multi-disciplinary design team are looking for enthusiastic technicians with confident Revit skills. The ideal candidate will have experience with mixed-use and multi unit residential and aged-care projects in NSW. This is an immediate start, 4 week contract role with a view to extend for the right candidate.
With offices worldwide and a history of producing elegant, award winning schemes, this studio has a reputation of fostering amazing design talent. This practice specialises in mixed-use and high density residential projects and has a strategic approach to each individual venture. They are a dynamic studio well known for delivering high-end signature projects.
Skills and Experience
- Completed architectural qualifications
- Aged-Care experience a plus.
- Expert Revit proficiency
- A minimum 5 years’ professional practice experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating documentation and detailing ability
- Excellent attention to detail and presentation skills
- Confident with the ability to show initiative and be proactive
Benefits and culture
- Social multicultural team
- Vibrant Sydney CBD location
- Globally recognised, award-winning projects