Revit BIM Content Creator - Top Tier Practice
About this role
**Please note, due to the current situation with Covid-19 this role is currently on hold. We are, however, still accepting applications in anticipation of the role becoming active again. Please do not hesitate to reach out for more information.
Renowned for their timeless and beautiful design, this practice delivers architecture, interior design, urban design and strategic services across Australia. They pride themselves on fostering an agile, innovative approach, and on supporting their people to success. Now looking to grow their BIM team, the group is seeking a junior-level Revit BIM Coordinator/ Content Creator to become an integral team member. If you're passionate about BIM, don’t miss this chance to add an acclaimed and prestigious practice to your resume!
- Support the BIM manager
- Work on varying scaled elements of large-scale developments
- Coordinate the facilitation of Revit software, and be involved in the documentation process
- Undertake BIM tasks, including family content creation, auditing BIM content, and maintaining documentation standards
- Assist with staff BIM training and staff Revit questions
Skills & Experience
- Degree or diploma qualification in Architecture or Building Design
- Solid Revit BIM experience, including family content creation
- Minimum 1 year post graduate industry experience… only EXCEPTIONAL entry-level applications will be considered
- Flexible approach with the ability to work across multiple and changing tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- A passion for BIM!
Benefits & Culture
- Work in a beautiful CBD office, close to public transport
- Be supported by professional development and opportunities
- Enjoy fresh fruit twice weekly, Friday night drinks, funded flu jabs and more
- Opportunity for further professional development
- Join a social team with regular events and team activities
Development Director - Healthcare
Do you have deep connections in the healthcare industry? Passionate about business and network development? Work alongside firm principals to expand the scope of this well-respected healthcare studio!