Senior Health Planner
About this role
Great opportunity for a Health Planning Leader to be part of the leadership team at this highly regarded international practice. Work across large-scale health projects in Australia and abroad. The right candidate will have a passion for design and its impact on the evolution and future of health architecture. This position offers career growth.
- You will be leading a clinical team, in dialogue with Sector Principal
- Leading the programming, planning and design within our health practice and project team
- Apply deep expertise and skill in health design, clinical planning, innovation, and research to positively influence the overall development and direction of our health practice and projects
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 12 years applicable planning and project management experience in hospital/ health facilities and at least 8 years as a clinical planning lead of medium to large scale hospital/ healthcare projects
- Experience of developing and leading a team of health planners
- Outstanding skills gained in the planning of health facilities at both the macro (planning) and micro (rooms and equipment) level
- A detailed understanding of and interest in relevant guidelines and their impacts upon planning.
- Demonstrate an extensive understanding of health design complexity, and be knowledgeable of Australian Health Facility planning and design guidelines and codes
- Confidence in the planning of different department types
- Experience in facilitating stakeholder and User Group meetings
- Experience leading and mentoring team members
- Willingness to travel interstate and overseas
- Proficiency in Revit and dRofus would be highly regarded, not essential
- Local experience highly valued
Benefits and culture
- The culture is collaborative, creative and energetic
- Generous salary package commensurate with experience
- Relocation assistance will be considered for candidates moving from interstate
Development Director - Healthcare
Do you have deep connections in the healthcare industry? Passionate about business and network development? Work alongside firm principals to expand the scope of this well-respected healthcare studio!