About this role
Established firm in Southern California is looking for an architecture associate to join their team and start their Los Angeles office. Great growth potential to a leadership position. With over 100-years of experience, this firm has a extensive roster of educational, institutional, and performing arts projects.
- Implement projects from concept through completion
- Coordinate with clients and consultants
- Prepare and participate in design and presentations
Skills and Experience:
- 10 years of relevant work experience
- Facility with Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience working on DSA and LEED projects
- Experience working on Higher Education, K-12, religious and creative workplace projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and solve problems utilizing independent judgement
- Professional architecture license preferred
Architectural Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Studio
Opportunity for an Architectural Graduate with excellent software knowledge to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.