Practice Leader in Architecture / Hospitality
About this role
With offices around the globe, this distinguished architecture, design, and planning practice is focused on creating unique, experiential environments which are at the forefront of the industry. This firm aims to expand it's reach in the hospitality sector and by adding a Practice Area Leader with strong connections to and a network in the hotel and hospitality world. This person is a senior-level studio leader, adept at business development, and able to cultivate strategic relationships, while providing providing team and project leadership.
- Based in S.F., this person will grow the hospitality studio in the Pacific Northwest region of the U.S.
- Build the firm-wide market reputation by presenting at conferences, written publications, and social media presence.
- Work closely with marketing, communications, and PR teams to provide vision for proposals and strategy for securing new project opportunities.
- An in depth understanding of the firm portfolio and able to develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Licensed Architect with at least 15+ years of experience - including 5+ years experience in developing an office or studio.
- LEED accredited with a commitment to sustainability.
- Connected with big name hotels and hospitality providers locally and around the world.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly reputable design practice to leverage your career experience and join as a sector leader. Enjoy an industry-leading employment package, including competitive base salary, annual bonuses, profit sharing, retirement, healthcare benefits and more.
Development Director - Healthcare
Do you have deep connections in the healthcare industry? Passionate about business and network development? Work alongside firm principals to expand the scope of this well-respected healthcare studio!