Lead Designer - Master Planning & Landscape Architecture
About this role
Vibrant landscape design studio is seeking a design-focused Senior Landscape Designer or Landscape Architect to join their team in DTLA. You must be a creative thinker with a strong background in urban design and planning, as well as commercial-scale landscape architecture. This is a design-forward firm that is looking for someone to work with the leadership team of the firm.
- Engage in design conceptualization utilizing a variety of mediums, including hand-drawing, digital drawing, as well as physical and 3D modeling
- Manage internal project teams and oversee outside consultants
- Serve as an internal resource and leader for quality control, document coordination and construction administration
Skills and Experience:
- 7-10 years of experience
- Associate and Senior Associate level candidates welcome to apply
- Strong design communication skills, including the ability to hand-sketch in meetings
- Must be comfortable presenting to clients and other stakeholders
- Experience leading the design, documentation and implementation of parks, plazas, and other public open spaces
- Extensive experience managing consultant teams, overseeing production of construction drawings, and leading construction administration.
- Experience managing, designing and documenting complex projects from concept design through construction
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Educational stipend
- Licensure incentives
- Eligibility for Travel Fellowship program
- PTO and Bonus Holidays
- Community Advocacy Days
- Outward-facing firm that holds community and professional events 4-5 times per week in the office
Development Director - Healthcare
Do you have deep connections in the healthcare industry? Passionate about business and network development? Work alongside firm principals to expand the scope of this well-respected healthcare studio!