Job Captain - Healthcare
About this role
Driven, DTLA firm is seeking a Job Captain to join their growing healthcare team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of working experience, be comfortable working with a team, and have strong communication skills. OSPHD experience a huge plus!
- Produce contract documents conforming to building codes and zoning regulations
- Coordination of internal and external production teams in preparation of construction documents.
- Participate in and sometimes lead construction administration efforts
- Support the Project Manager in providing periodic personnel cost reports and projections, managing the construction budget, and preparing instruction to bidders
Skills and Experience
- Experience with Revit and AutoCAD
- Must have fluency with how to navigate the plan check process and collate high-caliber construction documents
- Must have an awareness and understanding of the relationships between project schedule, design fees, project budgets, reimbursable costs.
- Excels at construction administration and job site visits. Maintains and organizes all RFI’s, RFP’s, submittals, shop drawings, etc.
Architectural Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Studio
Opportunity for an Architectural Graduate with excellent software knowledge to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.